Thursday 26 September 2013

Zinadine Zidane is my Role Model- Mesut Ozil Reveals

In a recent interview with the German Arsenal mid-fielder on twitter, several questions were asked and a good respond was given in reply. So I decided to share some of the questions with you guys, it goes thus:

How good is Arsene speaking German?
Arsene can speak German very well; we speak German at the moment.

Who is the funniest character in the dressing room?
He said Poldoski, He is always having fun and makes people laugh.

Who has the best singing voice in the dressing room?
I haven't heard so many but I know Sagna has a good voice.

Who is your role model?
Zinadine Zidane

Messi or Ronaldo?
He Replied Ronaldo because He is the most complete player in the world and I have played with Him.

Nice one Mesut, love your loyalty, In case you don't know Mesut arrival to the club has given Arsenal a huge lift.

What do you think???????

No comments:

Post a Comment