Wednesday 5 June 2013

This is the Blackberry message that the Actress sent out today to thank those who sent congratulatory messages on the birth of her son.

Her unedited message reads



''Wow! Wow! Wow! Thank u, thank u, thank uuu Hmmmmm wow!!!, u make me more more happier with the love u showed to me and my son. Thousands of love messages u sent to us will surely take months for me to finish replying individual msg, calls,voice mail, voice note and all other social media medium. Thus came d thought of this BC, and I still promise to reply all individually, u showed me love, God will forever protect and enrich u too in all ur needs and aspirations. Am so so greatful. Ese gan ni. Wow!!! Lol!!! NB: this msg is not for u, if u not worthy of my Appreciation, But for u my dear, the good and genuine people, Thank u so much for celebrating us even on ur Dp and other profile pictures. God bless u. One love.''



Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment