Monday 17 June 2013

Photo: Actor Saidi Balogun finally gets over Fathia, walks down the aisle with new woman

Years after divorcing his wife,  popular actress Fathia Balogun, it
appears Saidi Balogun is now ready to give marriage another try...
The actor, producer and director, will wed the love of his life, Funke
Sowofora, on July 7th.
According to reports, Funke, unlike Fathia is not an actress, she
however works in the Lagos State Auditor General's office.
She's Oba Saheed Elegushi's sister. Congrats to them!
Oh by the way, in an interview with Tribune a few months back, Saheed
when asked on his plans for marriage said "I am not thinking about
that for now, I want to concentrate more on my profession and other
things will follow. As a matter of fact, I am enjoying bachelorhood
now, because it gives enough time to think deep about how I can better
the lot of those who are looking up to me and produce movies that will
improve the standard of movie production in the country."...Apparently
he has changed his mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment