Monday 17 June 2013

Kim Kardashian confesses she NEVER wants to be pregnant again: "I can hardly walk"

A distraught Kim Kardashian says she doesn't want to go through
another pregnancy in the latest episode of her reality TV show.

In the TV show Kim is filmed in agony as she is rushed to hospital in
agony after suffering severe stomach pain.

Viewers watched the scenes as Kim weeps in pain as she's jetted into
Los Angeles with fears she had appendicitis.

She told her mum Kris Jenner: "It was a really painful flight, it hurt
so badly. I can hardly walk."
"I just don't understand it just hurts so bad, it kills. It feels like
I am in labour," she says through greeted teeth as a doctor examines
her.

"Why is this happening to me? I hate it, I can never do this again," Kim added.

Kim's blood tests initially showed a risk of appendicitis which would
have required an operation but a second test revealed she had suffered
a stomach infection.

The doctor confirmed the baby had a healthy heartbeat and a reassured
Kim gushed: "I am just so relieved the baby is okay."

She said: "If labour is worse than this I will hang myself, I will
literally take a knife and slit my throat."

Her mum, Kris added: "For her to be in this much pain scares me so
much. I want her to relish this pregnancy it is the most amazing
experience and I feel she is just not having that yet."

No comments:

Post a Comment