Thursday 13 June 2013

Kanye West's "other woman" hits back after backlash and rapper's denial

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian have both denied stunning claims
Canadian model Leyla Ghobadi had sex with the rapper while his
girlfriend was pregnant.
Facing the backlash, Kanye's alleged "other woman" Leyla appeared to
open a Twitter account to address accusations she was chasing fame
with her "lies".
Leyla wrote: "Maybe I went about this the wrong way but how else am I
meant to get through to her? I am not the bad guy in this situation...
The woman will always get the blame huh"
In expletive tweets which she later deleted the model added: "Not just
doing this for The Fame."
When she was asked if she had any proof of her encounters with Kanye
the model sharply retorted: Yeah because I was going to take pictures
of myself f*****g him.

"I could show you calls but I am not about to put his number on Twitter."

No comments:

Post a Comment