Thursday 13 June 2013

CESC FABREGAS will reject Manchester United because......

CESC FABREGAS will reject Manchester United because he wants to prove himself at Barcelona.

Cesc-Fabregas-wants-to-stay-at-Barcelona Cesc Fabregas wants to stay at Barcelona
The midfielder, 26, has been linked with a return to England, two years after he left Arsenal for the Nou Camp. He has been a regular in La Liga but has been left out of key Champions League matches and jeered by Barca fans.

Even though Arsenal still have first refusal on their former player, United would be sure to show interest if Fabregas became available. But he maintains he has no intention of leaving Barcelona.

“It has taken a lot for me to get where I am – and I am not thinking about throwing it all away for nothing,” he said.

“If Barcelona said that they didn’t want me, that would be another thing. But what I truly want is to triumph at Barcelona. That’s been my dream since I was a kid.

“The way in which some people always invent things is fascinating. If people boo me then I will have to cope with that.”
 
What I truly want is to triumph at Barcelona. That’s been my dream since I was a kid Cesc Fabregas
“I’m very lucky there are quite a few Spanish speakers here. It will help me settle in,” he said. Varela will provide competition for first-choice right-back Rafael.

No comments:

Post a Comment