Tuesday 4 June 2013

I'm Gunner move: Real striker Higuain keen on £20m switch to Arsenal

Argentina striker Gonzalo Higuain has hinted at a summer move to Arsenal by saying the London club would be a perfect fit. Higuain is on his way out of Real Madrid and Arsene Wenger’s side look to be in pole position to land the striker. Liverpool and Spurs are also interested in the striker but Higuain says a move to The Emirates would be his first choice. He told The Metro: ‘There have already been offers and I hope that Madrid do the best for me and themselves. ‘Arsenal? They would suit me, I’m still young and I have goals. ‘There are many possibilities. I want to go to a league where I’ll be put to the test.’ Wenger is looking to boost his strike force ahead of the new season and Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney is at the top of the list with Stevan Jovetic and Swansea Swansea striker Michu also on the list, but it is likely that Higuain will be the easier to get with Madrid ready to sell for around £20million.

No comments:

Post a Comment