Sunday 29 September 2013

Why I Dumped Her Oyibo Husband -Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw Reveals

She looks very young like a lady in her early 30s, but actress Kate Henshaw is 42 years old and she is single again after she was married for several years. Below is what she said about her collapsed marriage:
I just decided that, ok, it didn't work. Next, I had to move on. There is no need holding on to the past – no need holding on to something if it's not working any more. There is no need flogging a dead horse since it is already lifeless. And when you decide to bury the horse, would you not leave the grave site afterwards? You would go now. 
Anything that happens to you now, that sun would still set, another day would come. So, it's your choice to either be part of the living or be in the grave yard. 
And I choose to be alive, enjoy my life and smile at everything that is happening – good or bad. As long as God is with you, things would always be fine with you.

I'm not thinking about anything. At the moment, I'm facing my career. If it comes, fine. If it doesn't come, that's okay. It's not the end of the world because I'm convinced that God loves me. Love has given me more than enough. I have the most gorgeous daughter in the whole world. That's enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment