Friday 6 September 2013

My Man Is Lucky, He Met Me A Virgin ––Singer Nikki Laoye

Rising singer and positive role model to many ladies, Nikki Laoye has finally opened up on the issues relating to her virginity and why she decided to keep it for just one man. She said it makes her man feel special and he knows he is lucky to be the only one who has "enter the place".

Asked why she kept it for that long and how she was able to manage, Nikki Laoye said:
"This issue caused a lot of noise on the Internet, because a lot of people carried it with sarcasm. Some people thought I was trying to feel holier-than-thou. The truth is that it was part of my project. If I was really going to be a model to people, I had to let it show in my life. I can boldly stand to tell someone now that 'you can wait till you are married'.

In a chat with Vine Magazine, Nikki Laoye took time to explain how ladies can hold on to their thing till their wedding night, that is if they want to. *wink*

"I'm not telling them that 'you will not have temptations'. You will! We are human beings, we have feelings. You will want to be kissed and touched but the truth is that we can control it.

"Sex is a huge responsibility, especially for the woman. Understand that you are a sexual being, you have passion. It's good, it's great, but keep it. Ever since I was young I had always told God that I was going to keep myself till my marriage. It's just a good thing and it's a good thing to give your husband. He will know that you are just for him."

No comments:

Post a Comment