Saturday 10 August 2013

Why I Asked Lola Omotayo To Marry Me - Peter PSquare

Peter P-Square, last Tuesday, surprised everyone when he finally proposed to Lola Omotayo, his long time girlfriend and babymama with a diamond ring and a brand new white Range Rover Vogue worth N15 million.
Peter, I hear, didn't give Lola prior notice of his plan.
He had visited her residence with the car, parked it inside her compound with the rose flower and a love card with the inscription, 'Please say Yes.'
Speaking on why he decided to propose to Lola, Peter said:
It is something I had always wanted to do and I knew I would definitely do this to Lola one day, but I needed to wait for the right time. Honestly, she deserves even more from me."


On her own, Lola said:
It is a day the Lord has made. I'm excited the way any woman in my shoes would."


The proposal put to rest the widespread criticisms that have trailed their relationship over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment