Thursday 4 July 2013

SEE Tope Alabi's Response to her alleged sex scandal

Renowned yoruba gospel singer, Tope Alabi is allegedly involved in a
messy fight with her spiritual leader, Prophet Iretiola Ajanaku.

Prophet Ajanaku in a recent interview made a shocking revelation about
the respected Tope Alabi, he stated that his trouble with Tope Alabi
started because of sex...he said "I'm wondering if she's being foolish
or just stupid. I remember when she was putting pressure on me to have
sex with her. She did not hide her urge to have sexual relationship
with me. At a point she could not control her urge to do that but I
declined, I said never, not me" - huh?!
Tope Alabi has responded to the allegation via her face book page.
"My Friends, No matter the negative rumour you hear or read, I want
you to know it's never true and not inspired by the living Jesus
Christ…and I will never compromise my faith in God by the grace of
God. God is at work." she posted this some minutes ago...Oh well - so
who is the liar?

No comments:

Post a Comment