Tuesday 18 June 2013

I Did Not Sell ‘Blame It On The Money’ To D’banj – Durella

King of the Zanga, Durella has reacted to reports that he sold his
'Blame It On The Money' song to Dbanj. From his statement, the singer
was actually surprised that his song was released by D'banj with same
title without his consent.
Hear him:

"I didn't sell my song to Dbanj I only played the song to his hearing
once and the next thing i saw was Dbanj ft Snoop Lion, Big sean; he
didnt even change the title of the song maybe cuz i told him i dont
know if I should release the song or not no wonder he told me I should
not release it"

Hmmm! Hope this is not another case of intellectual property theft;
let's see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. The songs don't look alike at all nd if we listen properly we'd see that durella's version is "wack" there has bin lots of songs that the same words have bin used.so durrella shld go to the studio and work his ass out.

    ReplyDelete