Sunday 16 June 2013

"Anybody that insults me on social media, I will insult back" Eniola Badmus blasts haters again...

Eniola Badmus, gbogbo bigs geh should get over it already naaaa!
I realize that my country people underrate you. Because you are big
they make you feel wanted in the society. They feel that when you are
big, you should be isolated.

Really …?
Yes, that's true. I see it from the two sides. This is life. We can't
all be equal. It's just like having a dwarf and a tall person. It's
not their fault that they are like that. But then, people tend to
underrate just to make you feel somehow or to intimidate you. That's
why I say, I don't see intimidation. If anyone should come out and say
'Eniola is big! She is that!' For goodness sake, I like it like that.
I'm okay. Besides, my body shape is giving me money and I'm good. I'm
living well. I'm healthy. I'm sure I'm healthier than some slim
people. All of us can't be slim. People should stop this body-shaming
pinging. It's not nice.

Even if you want to advise someone that it's not nice, there is a way
you can say it not by insulting people because you feel you can just
write or talk anyhow on social media. No! Anybody that insults me on
social media, I will insult back. Yes, because it doesn't make one
feel good. In foreign countries, intimidation causes some people to
commit suicide. When you are being intimidated, that's when depression
comes up. After depression, you go and die. Me, die because of what?
No oh! This life is too sweet to die, because of words of some people.
I'm okay. If anyone doesn't like me, they should keep a distance.

The people that like me will forever be around me. I remember that I
wrote, why use panadol for my headache? Every blog carried it that I
said I know my stature is a big problem to some. But it's the truth.
Among all of you that are insulting me that Eniola is too big I'm sure
your mum is bigger than me. So why not concentrate on the one you
have? I know one of your friends is bigger than me, or one of your
sisters. Most of the fat babes, the plus size people who watch me want
to emulate me because I'm a celebrity. Whatever she does let's do it.
You get it? I know I'm a role model to some people. If I want to shed
weight.

Are you involved in an NGO?

I want to start one that has to do with Asthma. I found out that
people battling with Asthma are not well taken care of. I want to use
this Non governmental Organisation (NGO) to contribute my quota and
give back to society.

What is marriage to you?

Obviously, marriage means union, togetherness of two people. Why is
everybody asking me when I'll get married? I will get married in due
time. The due time might be tomorrow. But I'm not a loud person when
it comes to things like that. I don't broadcast things like that. Or
is it because I am big so you think I can't get married? Whoever says
that is foul because I have best man in this world right now. So what
are you saying? Pleases I neither want to talk about my man nor
disclose his identity.

- See more at: http://leadership.ng/news/150613/my-fame-exploded-jenifa-eniola#sthash.Hpmg7aoD.BLrcwjwb.dpuf
In a recent interview with a national newspaper, Eniola Badmus had
this to say (I sense anger in her voice, lol)...


"I realize that my country people underrate you. Because you are big
they make you feel wanted in the society. They feel that when you are
big, you should be isolated. Yes, that's true. I see it from the two
sides. This is life. We can't all be equal. It's just like having a
dwarf and a tall person. It's not their fault that they are like that.
But then, people tend to underrate just to make you feel somehow or to
intimidate you. That's why I say, I don't see intimidation.
If anyone should come out and say 'Eniola is big! She is that!' For
goodness sake, I like it like that (Yelz ke). I'm okay. Besides, my
body shape is giving me money and I'm good. I'm living well. I'm
healthy (Go baby) I'm sure I'm healthier than some slim people. All of
us can't be slim. People should stop this body-shaming pinging. It's
not nice....

 Even if you want to advise someone that it's not nice, there is a way
you can say it not by insulting people because you feel you can just
write or talk anyhow on social media. No! Anybody that insults me on
social media, I will insult back. (Ghen, ghen) Yes, because it doesn't
make one feel good. In foreign countries, intimidation causes some
people to commit suicide. When you are being intimidated, that's when
depression comes up. After depression, you go and die. Me, die because
of what? No oh! This life is too sweet to die, because of words of
some people. I'm okay. If anyone doesn't like me, they should keep a
distance.


The people that like me will forever be around me. I remember that I
wrote, why use panadol for my headache? Every blog (Yes I did, smiles)
carried it that I said I know my stature is a big problem to some. But
it's the truth. Among all of you that are insulting me that Eniola is
too big I'm sure your mum is bigger than me (lwkmd, she's angry) So
why not concentrate on the one you have? I know one of your friends is
bigger than me, or one of your sisters. Most of the fat babes, the
plus size people who watch me want to emulate me because I'm a
celebrity.

Whatever she does let's do it. You get it? I know I'm a role model to
some people. If I want to shed weight."

Gbam, hope you have all heard? Free the babe o, lolz...

No comments:

Post a Comment